Monday, September 24, 2012

Inspiration and Collaboration

Collaborating with other artists can be so inspiring! Take, for example, my collaboration with Canadian artist-extraordinaire Shannon Moyer-Szemenyei of Sweet Stella’s.

I’ve known Shannon for a bit now. Having her to brainstorm with has been a wonderful experience. So much so, that we’ve collaborated professionally a number of times. Our most recent collaboration is using hand sculpted buttons, which she is doing exclusively for TDD, as embellishments on my new line eco-fused clutches.
Dubai Decadence Eco-Fused Clutch
Dubai Decadence Eco-Fused Clutch
Coming Soon! A great nautical eco-fused clutch!
And, I can’t wait to get my hands on these!

Want to see more of Shan's work?
Shop

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the lovely feature, Tina! I cannot wait to see what you do with the handpainted ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the bags AND the buttons! Gorgeous works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both yours and Shannon's work! The new eco fused clutches look amazing, and the buttons put such a lovely finishing touch to them. And I cannot wait to see what you do with those gorgeous sculpted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great partnership! Love both of y'alls work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature Tina! and very cool clutches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am diggin' those dogwood buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips