Monday, June 18, 2012

Eco Monday: New Designs coming from TDD

On today's Eco Monday post, I want to introduce you to a new design from TDD! I'm very excited about this new direction (don't worry, I'm still crocheting!).

I've begun to fuse plastic to create "fabric" that can be sewn. This method will allow TDD to offer a larger selection of eco clutches and bags. I'm absolutely thrilled with the texture as it's reminiscent of leather and/or snakeskin, but is totally eco and vegan! See for yourself!

Black and silver fused plastic color block clutch -



Or how about something a little more jazzy like this Orange and lime fused color block clutch?



These new designs will be on TDD's newly revamped website (coming soon). But, if you just can't wait, email at info@tinadeandesigns.com!

5 comments:

  1. Tina, you never cease to amaze me with your creativeness! This is absolutely fantastic! I agree, the texture on your new fused bags are super neat, and totally remind me of leather! Keep up the amazing work! xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cool Tina!!! Love it!

    Nat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool.. i like the orange and green.. a statement piece. Especially since bright and bold is so hot right now. I need to pin this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips