Monday, November 21, 2011

My Journey into Summerfield Soaps

I've been remiss in telling you about my friend, Kate, who is the proprietress of Summerfield Soaps. Now, mind you, I'm completely biased when it comes to talking about her products. I LOVE her products! I keep putting it out there in Internet-World that she makes the Best.Soap.Ever. Of course, that's purely subjective, but whatever!

Not only is she full of amazingness, we are collaborating on a gift basket for the press at the 2012 GBK Golden Globes Gift Lounge.

Here's the thing. I've never tried a handmade artisan soap that lathers the way Summerfield Soaps' does. Not only that, but they smell wonderful and keep my skin from drying.

Violet & Bergamot Shea Butter Soap

Buttermilk & Carrot Complexion Soap
I also use her lotion. Great lotion that moisterizes and sinks in fast for a non-greasy, soft feel, and don't get me started on the lip balms. And, one of my favorite Summerfield Soaps products is the Body Butter Stick. My heels and elbows thank me every single day.




Let's not forget this incredible Lump of Coal Soap!

Follow her blog to find out about news on what fabulous-ness she's concocting, and don't forget to check out her website.

If you're local to Northern Virginia, you can find some of Summerfield Soaps items at:
The Plains, VA Farmers Market
and at
Bedheaders Home in Great Falls, VA

You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Wow! Thank you for the wonderful feature! So grateful. Thrilled to be working with you on the Golden Globes, too!

    xoxoxo

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips