Saturday, September 17, 2011

GBK Productions Emmy Gift Lounge Excitement - Day 1 Recap

Yesterday was an incredibly excited, nerve-wracking, amazing day! It was the first day of the GBK's Emmy Gift Lounge, and Valerie and Nikki of The Artisan Group kept us up-to-date on some of the goings-on.

Some celebs that came through were Kevin Eubanks, Jeff Probst, Niecy Nash, Lorraine Bracco, Beau Bridges, Alan Cumming, Patti Stanger, Penny Marshall and more!

The mini-tote/purse that I made for Gavin B. Keilly's daughter is apparently her first purse. I hope she enjoys it for years to come. It was fun to make and certainly an original. It's primarily made of upcycled plastic newspaper bags.



I almost fell outta my chair when the update came that Penny Marshall saw the wristlet clutches I had made as press gift and specifically requested to have one!

This one:

I'm so looking forward to see what today brings!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations my trend setting, talented friend!
    Penny Marshall has exceptionally good taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and excited for you about all of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear....keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Fortunately, the hubby is cooking dinner tonight because he knows I'll be glued to the computer watching for updates! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips