Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Emmys Are Coming and The Peppermint Mocha Eco Tote Bag

After working hard, psyching myself out, and more, the Emmys are THIS week! I'll be glued to my computer for updates (as many of The Artisan Group members will be) from Valerie and Nikki. It's an exciting time, and I can't wait to hear how my product is received. So over three days, starting on Thursday, I'll have a stomach full of knots. :)

I'm also excited to announce a new eco tote that I just listed on my site.
Introducing the Peppermint Mocha Eco Tote Bag!



Crocheted from plastic grocery bags (or plarn), it gets it's name from my good friend, Denise of AJ Sweet Soap! She's a naming genius. Really. The name is perfect, too, describing the brown with red accents so well.

I'm working on more designs, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Blogging tips