Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ramblings

So, this is the last week of school, and there's been so much to do with the kiddos. The awards ceremonies, programs, etc. It's hard enough to realize yet another school year has gone by, and my oldest is going into middle school. I know, I know, there are so many who've gone before him, and I'm one of many mommies who've gone through this. It's almost the same feeling I had when I weaned them from nursing (but that's a whole other story).


Anyhoo, I've been working on a few things in my in-between moments. I've listed a few crocheted earrings, soap holders and washcloths/dishcloths. I still have a plarn bag to make for my 91 year old grandmother in Denmark. I'm looking forward to that because she's the one who taught me how to crochet.


Still having fun listening to the kiddos. The other day on the way to school, the little dude tells us that one of the little girls in his class had turned around, and he saw her undies! I wish I'd had a camera for the look on his face. Hand over mouth, then says: "I wanted to throw up!" What do you say after that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips